Due to the fact that from May 25, 2018, when processing personal data, the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (Official Journal of the European Union L. 2016.119.1), General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, we inform you that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is the POLISH TOURIST AND SIGHTSEEING SOCIETY BRANCH “PODLASIE” in Siedlce, which name in polish language is POLSKIE TOWARZYSTWO TURYSTYCZNO-KRAJOZNAWCZE ODDZIAŁ „PODLASIE” w Siedlcach (hereinafter referred to as the Branch), based in Siedlce (08-110) at ul. Rynkowa 24 and at ul. Pułaskiego 7, email@example.com, tel. 535 068 593
2) The co-administrator of your personal data is the POLISH TOURIST AND SIGHTSEEING SOCIETY, , which name in polish language is POLSKIE TOWARZYSTWO TURYSTYCZNO-KRAJOZNAWCZE (hereinafter referred to as “PTTK” or “Society” with its seat in Warsaw 00-075, ul. Senatorska 11, phone (22) 875 10 00, Pocztowy@pttk.pl. .
3) The administrator has not appointed a personal data inspector, as he is not obliged to do so by law.
4) The co-administrator has appointed a personal data inspector, you can contact him via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or via the postal address from point 2
5) Your personal data will be processed for statutory purposes and in accordance with the content of the consents granted related to:
6) The recipients of your personal data may be also: processing entities to whom we commission data for processing operations – Accounting Office, IT Service, Application Provider Service, Insurance Companies, Transport Companies.
7) Your personal data will be processed until the purpose for which they were collected ceases to exist or until the object to the processing of personal data of the data subject ceases to exist, whichever occurs first.
8) You have the right to request the Administrator to access your data and the right to rectify it, limit processing, the right to object, the right to delete data, the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing which was made on the basis of consent expressed before its withdrawal.
9) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
We also inform you that:
10) The Administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.